- Does your partner seem preoccupied with sexual thoughts and behavior?
- Does your partner hide his/her sexual behavior from you?
- Do you feel your partner needs help for sexual behavior?
- Have you been hurt emotionally because of your partner’s sexual behavior?
- Does your partner seem to be controlled by his/her sexual desire?
- Has your partner accused you of being “crazy” or “jealous” when you question his/her sexual behavior?
This is an adaptation from the PATHOS Questionnaire. There has not been a cut-off established, however, if you answer “Yes” to even one or two you may need to seek further assessment.